Friday, August 15, 2008

Mama Mia

A friend called today and invited me to go see Mama Mia. Since I have only seen 4 movies since we have lived here, it seemed like a good thing to do. My sweet husband took care of the girls and got them to bed so I could go. Wow is all I have to say. I had no idea it was a musical. I think Julie and I were the only ones in there under 45. They were all smiling and laughing. We were too, but only because we were mocking it. I was surprisingly very entertained at the ridiculous amounts of singing. It was like they made up the songs as they went. I think James Bond does better being James and not singing. If I were you I would rethink going. I did score a HUGE bag of cotton candy. I am very against paying high prices for food at the movies, but I love me some cotton candy. It is like the never ending bag! It is so tightly packed that even though I ate it for 30 min, it looks like none is gone. This way I have a treat for the girls for tomorrow!

No comments: