Sunday, November 16, 2008

A lot has happened in the past week or so. Although nothing really stands out to blog about. We did see our first snow flakes today. Olivia was so excited and thought she should wear her snow suit to church. I wanted to post this picture because I really like it. It is my mom and step-dad with us by Lake Michigan in Chicago. I found this frame and used it for Olivia's flat friend project that we finally finished up today. It will get sent to the Czech Republic this week. We got hers from her flat friend there. It was really interesting to see- they actually have some history that dates back more than a few hundred years. She also goes mushrooming with her father and dog often.

We did our Christmas yesterday. The girls had so much fun and loved everything. I took some pictures, but our camera was having major problems with the lighting, so none turned out great. I guess a well lit room is too stressful for it. :) I will post a picture another time. I need to go dry my hair. I have a countdown going until we head to AR, but most important right now is the countdown until I can get my scraggly looking long hair cut off. It needs at least 5 inches to get rid of the apparent wrong type of thinning for my hair type. Can't wait to hear the scissors! Olivia is very anxious to get hers cut, too. Last week at Walmart she asked as we passed if she could get her hair cut at the place there. Umm, no. (nothing against these places. I am sure there are fine people working there who can give a great haircut. I have just had a few too many bad haircuts- so we stick with Lynn in Little Rock.) Olivia can't wait to get her shoulder length hair back again. I got a really fun new computer screen that is big enough to have photoshop open to one side and my "everything for photoshop" folder open (contains all of my super fun downloads) at the same time! I could play forever! Thank you to my sweet husband.
I'll end with a question from Annika (2 1/2 yrs old). "How do wedgies get in people's panties?"

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Ill-fitting underwear, sweetie. I got me some grannies this year, LOVE THEM! WEdgies, no more!!! LOL!

We have had snow too - it is great!!!

I can't wait to see pictures of the hair cuts!