Well, it's that time of year again. We have done our Chrismas in November for the past two years. We are always gone at Christmas, so we do it before we go. This year we head out a little earlier and I want the girls to have time to play with their toys. Olivia LOVES making chocolate milk for Santa (even though she knows the truth) and putting out cookies and carrots. She is very particular about how it gets done. She also wrote Santa this letter today. I LOVE it. I know in 5 years I am going to look back on it and cry. She is just precious. She wrote this herself and just asked us how to spell the words (everything but Hi and A). Apparently she misunderstood Travis spelling present for her, but it is so cute! I had to share it! Hopefully we'll get some good pics of the morning. Annika will probably wake up bright and early. She was too pooped to help with Santa stuff tonight. I do not trust her with a pile of wrapped gifts, so they will remain hidden in our closet. They will be shuffled back to their room after asking 100 times when daddy is going to get up and then we'll set them out. I love kids and I love playing Santa.
3 months ago


1 comment:
Isn't it fun when they still know the truth & love the play along? That is what I love about having more than 1 kid - they even get to "help"!!
Ok, I promise you this isn't the only reason I have more than 1 baby! HA!
Post a Comment