This has been a weird day. You know the days you just can't get out of a funk? They don't happen all that often for me, but today was one. I have been with the girls all day everyday for a while. Travis went out of town for 5 days and then he has been swamped with work 7 days a week since. The only time I have been without the girls was to go to the rodeo with Travis- but it was almost bedtime, so it doesn't really count. I LOVE my girls and I am beyond blessed to be able to stay home with them. I know many people want to and can't, so I am eternally grateful! They are such beautiful gifts from God and are really such sweet girls. But the selfish part of me, just needs an hour or two with a friend or by myself. And I don't mean after they go to bed, I mean during the day. I feel better just having said it (mostly). Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow (to Annika laying outside of my door making noises too early, but actually not coming in so she can claim she didn't wake me) refreshed and ready. That is a hard part of living here. Since not many people have really close friends, this is a normal way of life for them. Not for me! I had decided I would go see The Duchess tonight after the girls went to bed. For some reason it isn't on here- it is on 25 min. away, but it doesn't start until 9:45. I think I would not like myself in the morning for going. Ok, enough complaining. Sorry.
I did make this for fun while ago. It was so quick and fun! I am sure I will make some changes, but for now this is how it will be. Now I just need a picture to insert! :) While making it I have been listening to Colbie Caillat. Someone had her playing on their blog and I like her music. Thanks to youtube, I heard quite a few of her songs. Off to take a shower and beg for a better attitude... 


1 comment:
What an adorable card! On more than one occasion I have had to say, "I don't want a better attitude, but I need one". Praying that it happens for you!!
Post a Comment